Nutrient-packed and delicious, this combination really makes my taste buds wake up!
- 2 sheets of pie crust (any that you like)
- 2 packs of frozen spinach
- 1 pack of light ricotta cheese
- 3 cups butternut squash puree
- lemon wedges
- Begin by placing dough on dish
- Strain spinach to get all liquid out and spread evenly on bottom of the dough-lined dish and press
- Spread ricotta cheese over the spinach
- Spread butternut squash puree over ricotta
- Cover with pie crust
- Seal and pinch sides together; pinch top of tart with fork to allow air to escape
- Cook in oven about 350 for 25-30 minutes or until crust is golden brown
- Allow to cool for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve with lemon wedges and a side salad of choice