This is a no-bake treat, truely a great dessert if you are pressed for time and want a good presentation. I dotted the serving tray with Ferrero-Rocher bonbons to give a beautiful contrast. The combination of Nutella and peanut butter make for a decadent treat. The only tricky part is to let them get cold enough in the fridge before breaking into them!
Yields: 6-8 balls
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- 2-3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups oreo crumbs
- Pour oreo crumbs into a shallow dish. Set aside.
- In a bowl, place Nutella, peanut butter and powdered sugar, whisk with a fork until combined.
- Using hands, make round ball shape.
- Roll ball into oreo crumbs until well coated.
- Place on a wax paper lined tray and refrigerate for at least 1.5 hours.